Welcome - Am I the only one here??

Please READ me First!
Thevillagecityteam

Welcome - Am I the only one here??

Post by Thevillagecityteam » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:52 am

First let me say welcome to VillageCity. We hope to become the place where people come who are not happy with their current online experience. We want to be a place where you can support yourself and others in ways that the current system does not help. However, we are brand new! So we are just growing. Several people have joined us, but it could be slow going. I know it's hard to be the first one out on the dance floor(or even the 10th!), but without you we can't make the changes we all want for ourselves.

So what can I do if I am new? Great question.

1.You could start by introducing your self HERE. You could also say hi to others who have also said hello. That would be an awesome first start.

2. You could check out and post in our community corner section HERE. There is a section on saving money, there is an advice section where you can ask or offer help. The are some video games that you can play. There is so much that you can make it what you want.

3. We really need some people to be the leaders and post in our Marketplace, as well as our Rides, Rental, and Romance section. You may be some of the first(or the first!), but we need to start somewhere.

Whatever you decide to do, know that just being here means that you would like something new - a new Supportive Economy! Only with you participating, can we make that happen for you. We look forward to seeing you out there.

Coming very soon is our Meetup.com group - look for details soon. We will be organizing meetups and events there.

Thanks for joining!
The VillageCity Team.

Thevillagecityteam

Re: Welcome - Am I the only one here??

Post by Thevillagecityteam » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:01 pm

We have a new Blog! Please share it with your friends! And share www.VillageCity.net as well!

www.supportiveeconomy.com

Return to “New Here??”